CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I want to go back!

Alright, here are the same pictures that everyone
else has, just slightly different. I tried really hard
not to be a fat ass. And I am telling
you right now, I'm rockin a double chin in every
single picture. Generally I would photoshop that
shit out. But it would be kinda gay to do that
on my pics, since everyone elses blog has it clear
as day. Also, there is red eye, but I'm to lazy
to fix that either. So, oh well. I had a lot of
fun seeing everyone...blah blah blah. You know the drill.
I wish I got more pictures with everyone -
Kelly, Amy, Pam and Katie. I love Tara
and I really missed her. It's so funny to
talk to her. I have a terrible memory, and
she tells reminds me about all the crazy stuff
we used to do. Moose told me about SWS, which
I totally forgot about. Man, us girls were so crazy.
It suck that the homies couldn't (or refused) to be
there. But I think we should plan something for when
Tara and Ralz come back to town. Oh man, I need to shut
up and get to the pics.






I love how Heather is cradling my head in this picture.
So motherly. (I don't care how much you thought you
used to be a brat, I always thought you were pretty badass.)


I was being spontaneous for the camera.


After the reunion, we were off to hick town.



And finally I headed off and met some friends at Area 51.
Yes, I still go there. And they were playing some
great music, so I danced until my feet could not
handle my hot shoes anymore.

Steph, Monica (who did my hair) and me at Area.

So let's see, what else... Miss Kelly - If you are reading this,
I think you rock for giving MSI a chance. But beware,
there is some pretty disturbing sexual content. I will
possibly try to find some more approriate songs, although
I don't think I will have much luck. Some other unknowns,
which I think are great.
Try out Tub Ring (they have a little bit of a Danny Elfman feel
to them)


The Birthday Massacre is great also. A little less random and a little more
goth.


Last, I've loved ohGr for quite some time. Kind of industrial synth-pop.
The video is kinda lame, but the song is rockin.


I hope you like them, if not...I dunno.

Oh, and Marci - get a blog dude!

10 comments:

Tara said...

SMEISH! Did you get my message? We are meeting at 8:30 at IHOP. Call me or MOOSE. I want you there girl!

Tara said...

Oh and love you, love the pics!

Jess said...

Teish, you are far from fat ass, now quit it. And I love your hair! I am impressed that you had not one, but two after parties :) I guess the second one wasn't technically an after party... but whatever.

heather said...

You are to freaking funny and I loved seeing you. Thanks for making the evening an eventful one.

p.s. i don't know if I told you at the get together, but I totally love your hair. Nice work Monica!

Tara said...

I don't wanta be an old man anymore it's been a year or two since I was out on the floor - shakin booty makin sweet love all the night, it's time I got back to the good life.

Sorry but every time I see your title that song gets in my head and I just needed to type it out to get if off my chest.

Jess said...

I had the same thought myself, Tara :) gotta love the weez

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

FUN FUN FUN T'S FUN TO SEE MORE PICS! SO WHAT ARE WE PLANNIN FOR THE THOMPSON ARRIVAL IN JULY?

Tiffany Jenson said...

your outfit turned out great. looks like you had fun.

Kelley Rae said...

Teish, Thanks so much for the song suggestions - I really liked Tub Ring. It was random but that's what I liked about it. It may be a little mainstream but have you ever listened to Blaqk Audio or Vampire Weekend. Vampire Weekend is my most recent favorite album. And it was great to see you at the reunion - I'm still not cool enough to hang with you and the fact that you even mentioned me on your blog makes me feel like a rock star! You're such a babe!

Teisha said...

I will have to try out those bands. I'm definitely trying to expand my horizons when it comes to music. I'm so picky it's ridiculous.
What the heck are you talking about that you aren't cool enough to hang out with me? I am the biggest nerd ever. I have a crush on Patrick Stewart for hell sake. Anyone and everyone is welcome to hang out with me, just as long as you can handle my twisted sense of humor.