CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Sex and Salt Lake City


Okay, I'm doing these one post at a time. I am way
backed up on pictures, and I know if I do one huge post,
everyone will skim through it. And ya know, I don't
appreciate skimmers. So I will start it off
with this short one. Some of the girls and I
decided to do a girls night out for the
Sex and the City premiere. I was super excited and
I've been waiting years for this. Just to say it
was an awesome movie. To anyone who hasn't followed the
show, I don't think it stands alone as a
good movie, it was kinda like one long episode.
But it was great, and I can't wait for the next.

We then went to Kristauffs Martini Bar where
it said they were having a Sex and the City
premiere party. We showed up to find all of two
balloon arrangements for said party. We were
quite amused and at one point I decided I wanted
to leave with the balloons, but I seemed to have
forgotten them when I left. It started out decent
enough. We had some themed martinis,
and basically made fun of one particular
old couple dancing. Eventually it got way too
crowded so we left. It was a lot of fun. Thanks
to Brandy, Monica, and Laura for coming out with me.
I meant to take a lot more pictures,
but I only ended up with one.

6 comments:

heather said...

Seriously I wanted to see that show so bad, but I did resist. Luckily for me Lindsee gave me a good synopsis of it so it may have to do for a while. It sounds like you and your girlies had a good time, even if it is at some old folks' expense.

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

I HAVE NO DESIRE TO SEE THAT SHOW. BUT I'M GLAD YOU HAD FUN WITH YOUR MARTINI'S!

Jess said...

Looks like you had fun. I've never been a drinker, but have thought more than once that I might take it up just so I can buy a "cocktail dress." The folks at USC did it up right too, but I always stuck to my lime and tonic.

If I were a good sister I would call my sister and go. :) She is a HUGE fan and owns all the dvds, but I am sure she doesn't have anyone to go to the movie with!

Tara said...

I am dying to see that flick as well! You'll have to give me the low down at the reunion. :)

p.s. love your hair in this pic!

Teisha said...

Jess, I can't read your blog anymore. It opens up, and then all the sudden everything goes blank.
And you can have a cocktail dress and drink virgin cocktails, no one will know the difference ;)

Jess said...

On the blog... I am trying to figure that out. Maranda's had trouble too.

On the rest... duly noted! I'll start shopping now :)