CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Garfing...



We did some garfing for Chasade's bachelorette party.
Well, everyone garfed and I took pictures. I took the garf
cart back and forth through I think about 6 groups
of people and I went through 5 cameras. All of which
at some point ran out of pictures or batteries. These
are the ones from my camera. I want to do one of those
slide show things that Tiff has on her website. Let me
see if I can hook that up....hang on a sec...

Okay, I did it. But there aren't captions, so use your
imaginations...ooooooohhhhh.

3 comments:

heather said...

Looks like you girls had a good time. Cute pics.

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

WERE SO FREAKIN RAD TO THE TAD! NEXT TIME YOU GOTTA GOLF WITH US. I HAD FUN DUDE. THANKS FOR BEING THE PIX GIRL THOUGH.

Tara said...

Golfing is so hard! I would have had fun just driving the carts around as well. That seems like a good time!

When you going to scan some high school pics?