CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Raise it, brotha!

So, today I woke up and I was feeling pretty crappy.
I did not want to go to work at all. I got in the
car and stopped for gas (which will make anyone
feel much worse these days). I headed off, and I looked
in the car next to me, and this black dude is just
breakin it on down. I kinda giggled until he started
raisin' the roof. It was hilarious. And I figured,
if some guy can just raise the roof confidently,
about 5-7 years after he really should be, then life
can't be that crappy, right?

So anyway, thanks to everyone for the well wishes. It does
help to know I have such great friends.
I think maybe when I start to get down, I'm gonna raise the roof.

Oh, and this is for Tara and her boobies.



I was surprised that I still know all the words.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Okay Teish... I don't see how this is about Tara's boobies!? Is it because their ladies' men, or is it that their "stayin' alive...?" oh... I just answered my own question. :)

Jess said...

And... I'm glad you were able to turn your poopy morning around. Don't tell anybody, but sometimes Dan raises the roof!

Tara said...

Well Teish you can't stop the shinin.

Ok I totally forgot about that song!! We had so much fun to that one didn't we? I wonder if I would still remember the dance. It seriously made me so happy to watch that video, I was dancin in my seat and Ral was looking at me like I was a moron (he doesn't know how cool I am). I almost remembered every word too. Love it!

That is hilarious about that dude raisin the roof. What a bad ass!

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

OH TEISHA YOU'RE SO SILLY. BELIEVE IT OR NOT I WISH I WAS DRIVING TO WORK EVERY MORNING. I'M NOT THE BEST STAY AT HOME MOMMY. I'M HATTIN IT.

heather said...

I'm glad that your little run in has lifted your spirits.

I'm still insisting on snow shacks... you say the time and place!