CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Kiddies

I have some fun pictures and videos of Tiff's kids.
They are from when I went to help my
parents lay sod. Although I don't think
I was much help. That shit is heavy.

I think I will do another slide show, cause
I have lots of pics.



Here are some cute videos too.




I stole these from my sisters blog.
They are from her birthday party, and they are
pretty effin hilarious. I don't think I will
caption them. I will just let the pictures
speak for themselves. You must click on the
picture to see the larger view, or you might
miss some details.

5 comments:

The Judd Family said...

Hey!
Your blog is hilarious! It really looks like you guys have alot of fun!
Love ya!

Jen

heather said...

"I'm not Grandma, I'm Teisha." Glad you cleared that up. Such cute kids and how freaking nice do you have it? Living vicariously through your sisters kids. You've got the best of both worlds.

It was sooo good to see you last night. Thanks for coming with us and making us feel a little less stupid.

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

YOU'RE SUCH A CUTE AUNTIE. YOU LOOKED SUPER HOT LAST NIGHT. LOVE YZ

Tara said...

SMEISH! You are so cute. I just love ya. It was so fun hanging out with you last night.

Tiff's kids are so cute. I bet they love their cool Auntie Teish.

Ok so I am thinking of maybe hanging out with Moost on Wed night or Thurs during the day. Wanta join?

Cathy Clark said...

Hey I found you, I am going to add you to my list. And I love the blog!!!!!

Cathy